Lightning Homes, Brightening Business, Resinc Solar Raised Significant Clients With WordPress: Case Study
The rising cost of electricity in Melbourne has raised a new demand for solar-powered batteries amongst the citizens. According to the local Solar System Advisor, Melbourne falls into the top 5 cities for the home battery storage with the average of 11% return on investment.
Resinc Solar is one of the prominent leaders of solar-powered batteries for home and offices in Melbourne and entire Australia. Despite their significant experience and diverse products of solar renewable energy, their business belittled the market for a longer period of time. They even conducted online marketing to grab the attention of their potential clients but failed.
The problem was not their marketing strategies, but the poor execution of their website, which has failed to withhold their visitors. Team CodeCaste discovered a number of technical problems and dysfunctions that confused the visitors searching for their desired solar products.
Resinc Solar’s Technical Problem
– Although they were successful to attract visitors through their online marketing strategies, their website failed to serve what visitors want and was not able to convince importance of solar energy against conventional electricity
– Resinc Solar’s website strived to show the importance of using Solar power batteries
– The site failed to target potential clients using small screen devices
– It was even lacking appropriate Call To Actions which discouraged and disappointed the potential buyers
This is How CodeCaste Solved The Problem
CodeCaste has built a custom WordPress website for Resinc Solar with the latest HTML techniques.WordPress helped the company to create the beautiful website with interesting features that encourage potential buyers to take action. This is how we transformed the website as well as the business revenue.
- We integrated customized search feature for a home page. It encouraged the buyers to take a look at their desired solar products.
- The feature even helped the buyers to calculate their savings just by adding the number of people and postal code into the search bar.
- We made the site responsive to target the buyers through all range of devices.
- We integrated a number of plugins like:
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- All In One SEO Pack
- Google Tag Manager for WordPress
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Add-On
- MailChimp for WordPress
- Simple 301 Redirects
- W3 Total Cache
- WP CSV
- WP Revisions Control
- WP Smush
Resinc Solar is now making an impact on majority of the Australian homes by replacing conventional electricity with solar power. Does your online business lacks the trick here? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and who knows you can be the next one!