Richard Ellis Design Transforming Spaces into Beautiful Fireplaces: Case Study
As winter approaches, Aussies might start thinking for more cost-effective and environmental-friendly ways to heat their homes. They know that burning firewood replaces their reliance on coal. In the end of 2016, the rising demands of fireplace enabled the prominent Australian company FPI to acquire the leading position in the market.
The large-scale businesses tend to get the advantage of rising demand, so do the small and medium scale business. Richard Ellis Design offering customized hand carved marble and limestone fireplaces and fireplace surroundings. Richard Ellis Design had a hard time getting the attention of potential clients. Despite having more than 35 years of industrial experience working with a diverse range of Architects and interior designers, their online presence was a nightmare.
In early 2017, owing to the meet the market expectation, they decided to renovate their website with the latest web design and development. There comes CodeCaste in the picture.
Richard Ellis Before CodeCaste
- Lacked user interface and user experience
- Not responsive for multiple resolutions
- The web design tended to break off after visitors navigate from one product to another
- Dull images lead to customer disappointments
Challenges nailed by CodeCaste
Every website needs an extensive research when it comes to the marketplace, customers’ psychology and competitor websites. Renovating a 35-year-old business into a modern era for getting online conversion seemed to be a tough challenge for the team. We need to provide an advanced website without compromising the client’s current business conditions.
We successfully managed Richard Ellis Design in several ways.
- Offered WordPress for smooth functionality
- Have crafted the website with mobile adaptive designs in order to gain better tractions on smartphones.
- Suggested to upload charismatic images of the finished products to attract potential buyers
- Conducted standardized QA in every phase of website development to deliver the bug-free website
- Improved ‘Call to Actions’ for enhancing the rate of conversion
- Round the clock tech support after site launch
Richard Ellis Design After CodeCaste
With the latest features and functionality of WordPress development, CodeCaste has significantly proved the enhancing performance of the site with 30% increased rate of conversion in just a month after the launch. The business acquired partnership with 1st Dibs as the global distributor of fireplace and fireplace surrounds. It has also been listed on Houzz, the biggest residential remodeling community as the most trusted partner.
Richard Ellis Design has received privileges for transforming hundreds of spaces into the beautiful fireplaces. Does your business share from the same story? Please write us back at email@example.com